Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ramping/pimping for thursday night

Hallo hallo, Magic hasn't been such a focus this week as I've been with my honey. Thursday and friday are on this week though, and I just bought some nice bling for my white blue deliciousness. There isn't any black being added yet, seeing the lands haven't arrived and I really think my chances against non-Solar flare decks aren't terrible. Don't ask me about that red deck wins deck though. And why didn't anyone tell me Negate was legal? It counters everything.

Except that 1/1.

I took out the Sphere on the Suns from the sb and put in Geist of Traft, Sword War Peace and 2 Spellskites. The Skites are good because they also fit into the sideboard of my Legacy deck, which I should talk about here some time soon.

I believe Geist has arguments for main or sideboard. As a sb card, he'd be brought in as an any extra Phantasmal Image kill against himself, otherwise he'd simply be great against infi-removal.dec, but I'd need some way to protect him each combat. That's where I think protection spells would rock, inparticular Apostle's Blessing, which I was originally eyeing off.

The Sword will go into the main as random greatness, plus doubles as evasion for Traft as well as super-dupering up my M Crusader to have protection from everything nonBlue. The Spellkites will help against the aggro decks, as well as the other decks that try and pop my cards. Vapor Snag my Hero? Nopes!

Looks fun. Stand by for more, this time about Games in general (think Chess).

No comments:

Post a Comment