Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GP Melbourne: Day 0

Or "pre day." Tonight I share a nice dinner/drink with my gal before tomorrow I speed home and pack my bags for many a day of Magic fun!

Friday is grinding all day. This means atleast $80 on new cards I wont care about moments after making the top 1 spot and claiming my three free byes, yee!

Saturday is THE big day. Sealed, a few rounds, then hoping that I make day 2. I'll keep you posted.

Sunday is either day 2 to some mild monies and success, or travelling around Victoria and having a look at her beautiful beauties. Eitherway, success and much fun to be had, assuredly!

Keep checking back here for updates through out the week.

I'm travelling with C Gibs, as I said, and our flight isn't til 8.10pm tomorrow night. Before then, mad panic as we weigh up what we need more: clothes or cards?

1 comment:

  1. Clearly cards- you can go without clothes.

    What format and what are you running? Is this still that UWb thing you had last time?

    ReplyDelete